In compliance with EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR, 679/2016/UE) and Spanish Personal Data Protection and Digital Rights Guarantees Act (LO 3/2018), we provide you with the following information about the processing of your personal data on our website(s).
In this legal document, the legally obligatory information on the processing carried out on your personal data in the context of our Website is provided: browsing the Website; user registration and acquisition of any license, support request, or mandatory processings under applicable laws.
Some of the Services offered on the Website may be subject to specific privacy policies that will be displayed in the relevant moment. Additionally, the access and use of the Website and the accompanying Services are governed by the Terms of Service of the Website.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The following sections address the collection and processing of your personal information through any of the projects run by Macrovector, S.L., including any of their subdomains and sections.
1. Data controller
MACROVECTOR, S.L., as data controller, is responsible for the processing of Users’ personal information on the Website: MACROVECTOR, S.L. with Registration No. B-16855272 and registered office in 13 Molina Lario St., 5th floor, 29015 Malaga (Spain). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can send an email email@example.com to raise any questions, request or exercise of right regarding personal data protection.
2. Website Use under Terms and Conditions
You can only contract our services and validly consent to ourTerms and Conditions if you are of legal age.
Our products are directed to people of legal age. In specific cases, we may explicitly allow them to be hired for use by minors. They must be examined and accepted, on the minor behalf, by the person of legal age who is the holder of the parental authority or in charge of their custody or education.
Notwithstanding the aforementioned, if you are a minor, in accordance with our terms and conditions, you cannot validly enter into any of the contracts we offer.
3. Our purposes and lawful basis of data we collect
Your personal data is processed with different purposes. Each processing must be based on a lawful basis, among those set forth by the regulation. We use the following basis:
- Consent: you have given your informed, unequivocal and specific consent to the processing of your personal data aimed to a specific purpose.
- Legal obligation: the law requires process and disclose certain data on occasions to certain institutions (for example, to the Tax Authority).
- Execution of a contract: the data are strictly necessary to provide you with our services or to comply with what was agreed with you.
- Our legitimate interests, provided that your interests and rights do not prevail over them.
The legal bases of our data processing carried out through our Website, in relation to the purposes for which we will use your data, are the following:
3.1. Browsing the Website
When you browse and use the Website, even if you do not register, data is automatically collected through technology or automated interactions, such as IP address, device id, certains metadata (http header, your browser, etc.).
These technical data observed when the user browser the Website are processed for the purpose of detecting and mitigating risks of attacks (bots, code injections, DDOS attacks), and, generally, to guarantee and maintain the Website security. Our lawful basis is our legitimate interest in protecting the security of our systems and preventing the violation of our terms and conditions.
Personal data processed: IP address, device id
3.2. Contractual relationship with our registered users
When you register as a user (either free or with commercial license), we request the personal data that we need for the management and fulfillment of our contractual relationship with you. In addition, information is collected on the number of purchases you perform. These data are recorded in order to make you able to download any resource purchased and the corresponding invoice at any time, and, therefore, guarantee compliance with the Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website, that is, the management of the contractual relationship between you and Macrovector.
We do not request, collect or process any special categories of personal data (those that reveal ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, union membership and information on health, orientation and sexual life, genetic or biometric data).
When you are requested to provide personal data identified as necessary, due to legal obligation or in accordance with our contracting conditions, and you refuse to provide them, we may not be able to formalize said contract or provide the service, which will be communicated to you properly.
- Personal data processed (creating an account): email address, name, password.
- Personal data processed (purchasing a license): the above, plus country, city of residence, and means of payment (all data are mandatory).
3.3. Personalized advertising on other websites
We promote our products:
- with social networks and other platforms users, between profiles of potential Macrovector users, using an audience segmented by interests, not created by Macrovector but already offered by platforms such as Facebook and hired by Macrovector for this purpose.
Our lawful base is our legitimate interests (the economic interest of getting new clients through personalized advertising of our products through profiling offered by social media and other platforms).
Personal data processed: We do not process personal data: we select the groups of users to whom advertising will be displayed based on the segments offered by the platforms, such as age ranges, country, etc. These platforms provide us with aggregated information about the performance of each campaign, but we cannot identify the specific users who have registered as a result of it.
3.4. Support requests
When you contact us requesting information or support, we process your data in order to assist you, based on your consent expressed in your own request.
Personal data processed: contact information that you provide us with in order to respond to your request.
3.5. Legally binding processing.
When in some cases we are legally bound by different regulations (regardless of whether or not you give your consent), to process and / or transfer certain personal data to different entities. For example, to the Tax Authority, or the law enforcement authorities, at their request.
Personal data processed: those set forth in the applicable regulations.
4. For how long do we keep your data
We process your personal data only for the necessary period of time, depending on each case. Once our processing has terminated, we keep your data blocked for different periods of time (in general, until the prescription of the responsibilities that may have arisen from our interactions). The relevant deadlines in each case are listed below:
- In relation to processing carried out to guarantee and maintain the security of our Websites and anti-fraud measures, we will keep your data for thirteen months.
- In relation to the data necessary to provide the contracted service and the contractual relationship, your personal data will be stored while the contractual relationship is still active, and it will be kept blocked for five years more (until the prescription of any contractual liability, or any intellectual property rights claim) or a period of six years (regarding accounting information).
- In relation to your non-commercial inquiries, the data will be deleted once they have been answered.
- Regarding the processing carried out in order to manage the Website through cookies, we refer to the Cookies Policy in which you will find detailed information on the persistence or duration of our own cookies and links to detailed information on third-party cookies.
- We will keep your data in relation to the fulfillment of any legal obligation, in general, during the limitation periods of the possible responsibilities derived from our data processing, and specifically during the periods imposed by the regulation in each case.
5. Data Update
We ask that you to immediately notify us of any changes to your data so that the information contained in our systems is up-to-date at all times and does not contain errors. In this sense, you represent and guarantee that the information and data that you have provided us is accurate, current and truthful.
6. Disclosure of data
Macrovector does not transfer nor share collected personal data with third parties external to the company.
We may disclose personal information of our Users to third parties only in cases when it is strictly necessary for Macrovector to perform their functions and to comply with the Terms and Conditions. We may also share personal information with other third parties to ensure compliance with applicable laws, including:
- Service providers, to manage systems and information technology such as hosting, broadband, IT security or web analytics providers.
- Payment platforms, banks and companies involved in the transaction process, to ensure the fulfilment of the necessary transactions.
- Advertising platforms, CRM and other marketing tools.
- User support management platforms.
- Lawyers, auditors, legal and accounting consultancy services and financial institutions.
Our Website also includes plugins which allow the User to carry out actions on social networks of third parties such as Facebook, Dribbble or Pinterest, like, for instance, sending a publication or showing support to the website. These plugins are indicated with the corresponding social network logotype, and require the access data to the correspondent platform, and your consent.
If you accept these plugins, the content will be transferred to the corresponding social network. You can find in our Cookies Policy links to the privacy statements of these social networks.
7. Rights of the user
We guarantee the exercise of rights established in the General Data Protection.
You can exercise the rights described below by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that Macrovector may require you to verify your identity before taking action on the request for the exercise of rights.
You have the following rights:
- Transparency and information on how we process your personal data (right to be informed). Right that we satisfy, for example, through this legal text.
- Right to request a copy of the information we hold, which will be provided to you within a month (right of access).
- Right to update or modify the information we have if it is incorrect or inaccurate (right of rectification).
- Right to request us to stop processing your information while a complaint is being resolved, among other cases (right to limit processing).
- Right to be informed of automated decision procedures, including profiling.
Additionally, when we process your personal data based on your consent or on our contractual relationship with you:
- Right to request that we delete personal data from our records (right to erasure or "to be forgotten"). You can carry out this request at any time by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Right to obtain and reuse personal data for your own purposes (right to data portability).
- Right to revoke at any time the consent previously given to any of our processing of your personal data.
8. Data security
We have implemented strong security controls to safeguard User’s personal information against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or alteration.
For example, to protect your personal data, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology is used during the transmission of data. This means that an approved encryption procedure is used for communication between your computer or device and Macrovector’s servers, as long as your browser supports SSL.
9. International data transfers
We carry out international data transfers in relationship with some of the processing described in the previous clause with certain data processors: subcontractors and content delivery networks to help us to deliver our Services.
A data processor, as already said, is an external subcontractor that we hire, and that may have access to personal data about users or collaborators, or that stores them in the context of the service provided to us.
Some of these external service providers are located outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), so the processing of your personal data involves an international data transfer.
Our international data transfers can occur to countries with a level of protection of personal data potentially lower than that imposed by the RGPD. Said international data transfers are covered by standard contractual clauses (art 46.2.c) GDPR).
10. Complaint submission
If you, the User, do not agree with the way Macrovector processes your personal data, you can contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting directly to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, AEPD, in Spanish) here www.aepd.es